Thursday 3 January 2008

One Sleep to Germany...

Its nearly here, I leave tomorrow morning at 8:30am to drive to Farranfore with my parents to fly to Germany!

I can't believe it. Its here already! How time flies when you are having fun!

I am suffering from a mix of 3 emotions which seam to combine to make me nauseous. They are excitement, nervousness (which can do that anyway) and sadness.

I went out last night with a few friends to Instinct and Freakscene like I mentioned I might do. I had great fun and yet again I cried.

By this time tomorrow (5:30pm CET) I should be in Cologne and nearly in my hostel.

Today I got a gift for the Kids, I know I haven't mentioned much about the family in awhile but all that will change on Sunday when I meet them and start work! Easiest way to get Kids to like you? By them stuff!!! Its only small but will hopefully send us off on the right track.

Tonight I am going out for a meal with my parents and sister to Ballinlough, the Silver Key to be exact. So its the last supper for me at 8:30!

This may be the last post before I leave, so best of luck to all here in Ireland. Dont forget to subscribe to my feed or email!