Saturday 12 January 2008

The Second German Hangover :P

Its Saturday and its the day after the toytown meetup I mentioned yesterday! Whata fantatsic night it was! It was great to meet fellow auslanders! I am not going to mention names of who I met and what I thought of them, suffice to say everyone was lovely and welcoming and god can we talk shite (I know I can I am Irish!). I think a great night was had and definately friendships formed as we are going to the cinema tomorrow!

It was great not to have to talk in a German accent for a change though I kept slipping into it! So I have a German accent! yay! :D noone will understand em when I go home and everyone will think Im German!

Every time I go out now, I see more and more people dressed up for Karneval. I am going out again tonight and will try and get pictures so people will see what the costumes are like!

I am free at the moment arsing around as the boys have to gone to Essen, so its a nice break for me. So I am in the basement with my MP3 player and online! How bad!

So here is a list of bars I ahve been in and a quick rating out of ten

Corkonian 7/10
Jamesons 9/10
ExCorner 10/10
Ix Bar 5/10
Iron 8/10

So have loads more to try! :D

Thats all for now! Tscheuss!