Tuesday 15 January 2008

Day ??? What? I cant remember

I have given up on counting days to use them as titles, so todays post is about the following, Wash/Music Day, The Long Day (Monday), Songs to Teach the Children, and my Sister's blog!


Wash/Music Day

So today is wash day and I had great fun trying to figure out the washing machine. (Its my washing by the way!) So its working away at the moment I hope and all seams to be going well! will update ye tomorrow on the state on the clothes! :P

Today is my favourite week day as after I drop the boys to school I do not have to worry about them as the mother will collect them as they have their music lessons today so I only have to deal with them one at a time, making life much easier! I decided at the weekend to teach a card game we played at home its called ,,Take Two''. They love it so will be stuck playing that for awhile, at least its a break from ,,Pay Day'' (from the last Au Pair) and ,,Discovering Ireland'' (which I brought over!).

The Long Day

Mondays are my long day as the boys finish school at 11:30am! Lucky sods so that means I do not get long to sleep or whatever while they are at school! Thankfully they have rugby in the afternoon and I am able to relax then! In other words I fell asleep!!!

Songs to Teach the Children

I ahve started to teach the kids some songs in English. Here are somne of the ones I have decided to teach them.

There was an Old Lady who swallowed a Fly (remember that one mum?)



Two Little Boys



Those two I am sure of. All suggestions welcome of course!

My Sister's Blog

After much badgering from me, my sister has finally started a blog! yay! Have a looksie, she has a distinctive way of writing so hopefully she will get a bot of a following!

Well thats all for now I think, I was going to start about German Puncuation but that can wait as this post is long enough without me throwing another spanner in the works!

Tscheuss!