Monday 31 December 2007

Places I will Miss in Cork: Freakscene



I started going to Freakscene back in 2005 and It is where I can be found with regularity on a Wednesday night wither bopping away downstairs in Danascene or in a moshpit upstairs in Fishscene! When I started going to freakscene it was in Club One. then that closed and it has now move to the Qube and Gorby's on Oliver Plunkett St!

The music is great, the staff are great and their seams to be a camaraderie among the regulars! Its fantastic!

I have made many friends in Freakscene and every Wednesday night when I am away I will think of it and miss it.

This week Freakscene is on twice with the Masquerade Ball tonight (I'm not going) and the normal Wednesday night (which I may attend)

Its strange writing these posts as my mind seams to go blank as though I must have some amount of stories from the place! But when the mind goes blank there's nought I can do.

It is suffice to say, that the first Wednesday I am back I shall be found in Freakscene!!!