Friday 11 April 2008

Up Coming Weekends


I have a few interesting weekends coming up starting this weekend (well it actually started last weekend with my sisters visit! :D ). This weekend sees the family setting off to Frankfurt Am Main, leaving me all on my own in Köln. Not that I mind as they are visiting friends, who will more the likely not speak English and I'll be bored out of my mind!

Next weekend the parents are off to München and leaving me with the Kids, yes thats right a whole weekend, just me and the Kids. A friend has suggested we take them to the zoo on the Saturday to tire then out! We'll see what happens!

The weekend after that sees them go off walking for one day and at one point they were staying over night so another weekend alone for me!

The weekend after that sees a former Au Pair coming to stay so I will have company at least! Shes English so speaks English! YAY!