Friday 4 April 2008

My Sister Visits!

My Sister is coming to Köln today for a visit! I'm all excited! Im collect her from the Hauptbanhof this evening. Shes flying Kerry-Frankfurt(Hahn) like I did coming over. So she has a bit of journey to Köln. It should be a fun weekend! :D

Incidentally there is a TT/Düsseldorf Americans Meet up tonight in Köln, so will probably head along to that with her! Meeting at 8pm at All Bar One on Friesenstraße.
Nearest Tram stops are Dom/Hauptbanhof and Friesenplatz. Will give an update on other TT events after my Sis leaves on Monday.

Other plans I have in store for my sis, is shopping tomorrow (shops closed on Sun so we have to do it then), Köln Arcaden and city. Sunday visting the Dom and Römanische and Gearmanische. Monday rest until she has to get bus back to frankfurt where she is staying for one night before going home on Tuesday. I assume she will blog about her visit, I know I will be telling her too!

Also an apology as I lately have been focusing on my other blog and not blogging here! I do apologies to my fans! :D