Friday 4 April 2008

100th Post: 42 days to go!

Well this is my 100th post! :D Wooo! But today I have also realised I have 42 days left in Köln before I depart for Amsterdam to meet my Parents and fly home! I will be sad leaving in Köln as it has become my Home since January and it feels like a home now. I actually know my way around Köln better then some of my friends who have been here since last year!

I will miss all my friends here, the Crazy Ukrianians I met at Karnival, the usual crowd in corner and of course the TT Crowd, who have been a great support!

At the same time I will be glad to be going home to meet all my friends again, go to my old haunts (yes I know it was only four months since I was there!) and just enjoy beening back in Cork with friends and family.

This post is not a reflection on my time here in Köln but that will be coming before I leave, probably in the last week or so! Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest!

Tschüss!
Steve