Thursday 17 April 2008

1 day to D-Day

Yikes so tomorrow my host parents are off to München for the weekend and leaving me alone with the boys! AAHHHHHHHHH!

I am kind of worried as over the last few days, apart from yesterday, me and one of the boys have had almighty flare-ups. I mentioned before I introduced the concept of Brownie Points and I am really pushing it this week. The boys are on 7 points at the moment having been on -10 on Tuesday! There are really working hard to improve this!

Hopefully I will come up with ideas to keep them active over the whole weekend. Thankfully one of the boys has a birthday party on saturday so thats one less to worry about! :D

Anyway I must go now to sort a few things out around the house! Will hopefully post a few things tomorrow before the parents leave!

Hope every has a nice weekend... please think of me....

Tschüss
Steve!