Tuesday 29 April 2008

Beat the Star

Firstly OMG Vernon Kay is hot!!!!!!!

Saturday was great fun though long. We arrived there at 5:30pm (17:30) and registered etc. We then stood around and waited, I managed to meet firends who I didnt know where going. (I know too many people every where I go!). We eventually were brought into the studio at 7:00pm (19:00). The warm up guy was very good and funny. He was delighted the Majority of the audience were english speakers and not German like most of the previous audiences!

They first did audience shots which is very strange. About 5 cameras are pointed at the crowd as you clap, cheer, woop and go aww for no reason!

Of course as usual with the comedian during one of the 'Ad Breaks' managed to mock me! As per usual, I was the only one in my group to be singled out there was 8 of us! It was about my hair as the Guy in front of me had a mullet and was a hairdresser!!!! Of course I suffer greatly from Staircase wit. I only thought of a response afterwards. For those that know me, yes I changed my hairstyle, and I like it.

The show itself was very interesting though a few of the rounds could have done with being timed. Otherwise it was very enjoyable.

We eventually got out at 23:00! I then went clubbing so it was a good night!

The show that was filmed will be aired on June 8th. I am told it is my teeth that will be seen as friends were on the otherside of the study and thats all they could see of me!

So tune into ITV at 18:20 I think for Beat the Star! Its the last episode on the series, but it will be interesting to watch it as I saw it filmed!

Tschüs!
Steve