Tuesday 12 February 2008

yea, i know im neglecting this blog...

well i intend to make up for it now!! :D
so lets get to it. Mixture of subjects today, have a rough list written but we will see where it goes.

Letter Writing
I've started writing letters home to family and friends and its great fun. though when writing them I feel like I'm back in Mr. O'Hallorans History class, trying to write as much as in can in a short space of time. The last letter home to a friend who regularly texts me was four pages long! you can say so much more in a letter. If you want a letter email me or text me!

The Boys and Irish
The boys have asked me to speak more in Irish to them. Now I am glad I can speak Irish, but its amazing how much comes back when you try and formulate sentences! Though I miss my Irish - English Dictionary.

Update on the Boys
The last two mornings have been a struggle barely getting out the door on time to get the tram. We were late today, thankfully the tram was late also (It happens rarely!)!

Apart from that things are going well, though I'm getting a lot of "It's not my problem" when they wont do what they are told!

Irish in Köln
I met two lads who studied in UL on firday in one of my regular haunts and they knew all my friends back in UL. Crazy! I can never get away from Ireland!! :D Had a great night!

I'm Giving Up Drink
*Shock Horror* and all that. Yes, im cutting down on the amount of Kölsch I am drinking. Im only giving up till Paddy's Day mind. Or if another excuse comes along I'll take that! :D

Valentines Day (ValentinsTag)
So Thursday is the day Hallmark loves. I'm going to hate it. I'm not normally a big Vale's day person but being single in a different country will make it that bit more depressing.

Ireland V France (6 Nations)
Went out on saturday to watch the Match on RTE in one of the Irish Pubs with the TT Gang. Had a great laugh, pity we lost. Though it was only me (Ireland) and Helene (France) watching the match. We even had flags!! We are crazy, wait till Paddy's day, then we will be CRAZY!!!

Okay think thats it for now. Remember if you want a letter I need an address!!