Wednesday 20 February 2008

I dont know where this is going...

Well the mother was on to me asking whats happening to the blog and basically everything has lost its newness here and is rather mundane. Tomorrow might be different though. The boys have a day off! I am currently racking my brains for an idea of what to do.... Suggestions welcome!!! I hope it is a nice day.

The weather at the moment is freezing! This morning was the warmest since the start of the week. Its was 2 degrees! It was -4 yesterday so I'm happy with +2!

My nationality was called into question alot at the weekend. People thought I was Dutch and Iranian! Thats another two long ones to add to the list of countries people think I'm from! Probably could make a map!

The gig the other night was fantastic and the meal and the company (the TT crowd) was suberb!

This whole not drinking thing isnt working. On Thursday I agreed at late notice to go to a multi-cultural meetup with my 'Girlfriend' more on that later...., but anyway, being the creature of habit I am, while waiting for the tram, I bought a bought a bottle of Kölsch! Forgetting totally I am off drink... so instead I am cutting down. I now only drink Dreckseck and cola, no vodka, jagear etc etc. Oh Dreckseck is Kölsch mixed with cola.

So the 'Girlfriend' thing... this is funny... myself and one of the TT girls, who is french but studied in Ireland and gets and Irish accent when she talks to me, is often mistaken for my 'Girlfriend'. It happened firstly over my facebook pic >>>
but it happened Thursday night also! We are thinking of getting T-Shirts printed any ideas on what they should say??

Okay I ended up saying more then I though I would. Right to this weekend is Sports weekend for me! Yay! On saturday we have all sides in action in the Rugby 6 Nations!
  • 15:00 GMT (16:00 CET) Wales v Italy, Millennium Stadium,

  • 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET) Ireland v Scotland, Croke Park,

  • 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT) France v England, Stade de France,

Then on Sunday Night (more like Monday morning) you have Klitschko vs. Ibragimov in a Boxing Unification match. Its on at 4:30am here, but I will endevour to try and stay up. Needless to say I don'T think Ill be going out this weekend, maybe Friday???

Right I think thats it for now!

Tschüss!
Steve