Friday 7 December 2007

I am Annoyed

I was looking through the DFA website, when I found a link to an organisation that might have information for me or so I thought! Well i was wrong!

The group in question are the Cross Care Migrant Project formerly known as Emigrant Advice.



They only have detailed advice on moving to 5 countries, all English speaking!

They are United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

All these countries are English speaking and information is easy to get online due to large Irish Diaspora in these countries. If you want to move to another EU country on the other hand (other then the UK) the information is paltry and I could have listed out the organisations it gives from the top of my head!

There are 27 different countries nearly all of them having their own language why isnt there some information on the website?

So they link to the EURES website (Employment in Europe + general country information) which is a good website but is not substitute for experience! Back to Toytown Germany for me