Sunday 30 December 2007

The morning evening after the night before


Well as I am off to sunnier foreign climes on Friday, I held a a going away 'do' last night. What a fab night it was. All my close friends were there and I was hammered. I started work at 6:45am yesterday but finished at 10:00am as it was my last day and had time in lieu saved up. (5 and 1/2 hours!!) but neways I started drinking at 5:30pm so by midnight i was Locked. I do not have funny stories or anything but I would like to thank those who attended and the results of the night are on Facebook. See the links below.

I am going out New Years Eve if people are wondering if they will see me out again!

Also I hope before Friday to do a series of pieces of places I will miss in Cork.

Going Away Party Album 1

Going Away Party Album 2

PS the pic is of me very hungover with 'Bed head' to quote Yvonne!