Tuesday 18 December 2007

7 days to Christmas

I am going carol singing tonight with my scout troop (37th Cork) and I thought I'd post up some of my favourite Christmas songs. This is a mix of old, covers, new, Irish, German and Latin songs.

Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens



Boney M. - Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord



john lennon - merry christmas (war is over)



Band Aid - Do they know it's Christmas



Wizzard - I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday



slade - merry christmas everybody



Enya - Silent Night (Oíche Chuin)



David Hasselhoff - Stille Nacht



Enya - Adeste, Fideles



Celtic Woman - O' Come All Ye Faithful



Deck the Halls



Do you hear what I hear - Whitney Houston



The First Noël - Celtic Woman



Hark! The Herald Angels Sing



Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth - David Bowie and Bing Crosby



12 days of Christmas - Muppets & John Denver



The Pogues with Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York



Thats enough I think!!!