Tuesday 13 May 2008

Thank You

I would at this point like to thank everyone I have met in Köln ensuring that I had the best time possible here. I will not name names as I will leave someone out!

You know who ye are though, the Toytown Crowd, the MultiCulti, the regulars in corners, random people I meet from other countries (yes thats you Lee and other people also!), the mothers on the school run, my host family and their extended family, the teachers at the boys school, random people who stop and talk to me as I speak english, the boys (of course) without whom I wouldnt be here and life would have been very boring without!

Köln and the Kölner people have had a huge impression on me (with help of all of the above) in making returning to Germany and Köln in particular a life goal for me! So this blog will not disappear and I will continue to learn (well really start properly) to learn German!

So keep checking on the blog!

Ciao
Steve