Sunday 4 May 2008

Less then two weeks left

So less then two weeks left and I nearly committed murder during the week! The boys were really acting up on Tuesday and Wednesday, but they have calmed now. We were fighting like Cats and Dogs. Me being stubborn though did not give in! As thursday was a Bank Holiday they had a sports thing so that allowed them cool off away from me as I stayed at home. So all is well!

I didnt go out for Tanz in den Mai as I bought my ticket for Amsterdam. I dont get how I can travel to Amsterdam from Cologne for 40€ yet in Ireland its 70€ for Cork to Dublin. I dont understand it at all!

Im getting that mixed feeling about going home. I am looking forward to seeing all my friends there at home but I will miss my friends here. The one thing thats helping is I get to see Amsterdam on the way home. We are going to Anne Franks house, so that will be well worth it!

Having leaving drinks on Friday, will post details when I have decided what Im doing!