Monday 26 May 2008

I Never Knew I Meant So Much To People

I have stated since I left Germany that I plan on going back there, the problem is, its going to be very hard to that. The reaction of my friends since I got back has really touched me. Its been wonderful been back and meeting everyone again and all the hugs and kisses cause I know I have missed all my friends in Cork, I just didn't realise how much they missed me. This is going to make it so much harder to leave the next time, especially if it is more long/medium-term like I was(?) planning. I will face that when it comes, but it will make that decision so much harder.

Of course I miss all my friends too in Koeln and I will be back for a visit next year, more then likely for Karnival!

But back to my friends here, the things people have said since I got back and being out dancing in Freakscene and Ruby's has made my relationships with my friends so much stronger as I realise how much I appreciated them and what I mean to them. I actually have tears in my eyes writing this. I am not sure why, but it shows how touched I have been!

anyway ciao for now!
Steve
xxx