Wednesday 7 May 2008

Last 9 days...

Yikes, we are down to single digits! So I leave next friday at 15:25 from Köln Hauptbahnof for Amsterdam. I am all excited and sad at the same time, like I was before I cam here. I am of course going to miss all my friends here who have made my time here to enjoyable and am having going away drinks on Friday in Jamesons Bar, on Frisen STR at 9:00pm.

Im going to miss alot of things about Germany. The people, the language (surprisingly), the night life, the reliable public transport, the bakeries (yum...), Döner places and the cheap cost of living.

There are other things I wont miss, sundays with nothing open, expensive Irish Bars and hangovers from strong German drinks and German Customer Service.

As you can see I'm going to miss more things then not.

I am looking forward to going home, but I have to find a Job when I get there, so this blog may end up detailing that as well!

I do plan on returning to Germany, especially if I get my preferred course in College (Applied German and IT), so that will have be back here! If not I'll be back here for Karneval anyway!!!!!

Oh its another lovely day here, and I'm hiding in the basements, as I got sunburnt yesterday.... My knees of all places...

Any have a nice day!

Tschüs!
Steve