Wednesday 14 November 2007

Die Sprache Deutsch

(The German Language!)

Well I have begun learning German properly today. IE i pout stickers on a lot of items around the house of what they are in German so I associate the objects with the word in German.

Will it work? Only time will tell!

Now I have also learned a few tips for the German Language!

Never ever, ever, say 'after' in a German speaking country, you know why? It means Anus! Thats right!! so be careful!!!

So I havent started learning verbs yet, which could be a problem but I'll get around o it eventually!

When I first started planning on going to germany, I could only count 1, 2, 3, 5. That was it, as the last time I was in Germany there were 5 of us, and I never got around to learning 4!

My one phrase was "Eine Flasche Bier bitte". Yes "one bottle of beer please" was my only German phrase when I agreed to look after kids!! Hahahaha!