Wednesday 12 March 2008

The Kids have learned! and other stories..

Havent done one of these posts in awhile but here we go.

The Kids have Learned
The boys, after a long and hard struggle, have finally figured out that when they say 'Not My Problem' it invariably is their problem! So 1-0 to me. Instead now they say sorry! They slip back now and then but its okay, as I just remind them and its all sorted.

Time Off
Wooo! Im getting holidays! Yay! Next week the boys are going to Essen to their grandparents from Monday to Sunday!Yippee! I think I still get paid, will have to confirm that. I am thinking of going on a Day trip to Bonn on wednesday or something. We will see how it goes.

Illness Strikes
Not me! yay! No both the boys have bad coughs and the mother has the flu. I just have a runny nose, so i got off lightly. Now if people will stop ringing and texting I might get over that one!

What, What did you say??
Thats right, I've gone partial deaf! I have a lovely sudsey water stuck in my ear since this morning and its showing no sign of coming out with the wax. Went a poking earlier with q-tips (55c from DM) but thats only blocked it up more. Feck, apotheke tomorrow. Whats the German for Waxol?

Thats all for now, hopefully, I will be back to 100% hearing tomorrow!