Monday 31 March 2008

Easter Holidays Over

Well I knew it was coming but I was still in shock this morning when my alarm went off at 6:30am! I'm not used to the early mornings anymore after the two week break!

So what happened over the holidays? I know I havent been blogging much basically cause I've had the kids hanging off me! So it snowed and our snowman only fully melted on Friday! Good fun that was! At the weekend I took the boys with my friends to the merries (fun fair/carnival/kermis??). What fun we had!!! The boys were petrefied in the house of horrors and were clung to me, but they did make a friend (one of my friend's son!)

Thats about all the interesting stuff that happened. Tomorrow I am only bringing one of the boys to school, so dont expect much blogging as he has a meet with the Director of the Gymnasium he will be going to after the summer!