Monday 15 September 2008

6 weeks no Alcohol!

Well I made it! Its been 6 weeks since I was last drunk (on more the half a litre of beer!). I must say I am proud of myself! and I feel better too. I have lost weight, my skin and hair look and feel better, I have gained weight in my wallet (which means I can afford more shoes!)! I honestly didnt think I would last this long but I suppose it helps that himself (yes there is a boy on the scene! hes great) doesn't drink either so there is very little temptation to drink as I still end up having great nights out dancing on podiums! 7UP is great! It also helps that I'm a little mad and that Valerie of the Purple House also doesn't drink meaning a good night by a few sober people! And Val is normally the first person on the dance floor!

What I have had to do is get moisturiser as my skin is oilier as all the omega oils etc (its what the girl in the shop said) arent been washed out by alcohol no more! So maybe ill be smarter too! :D

anyways thats enough blogging for one night as the rest of the family are re-enacting a scene from "the little house on the prairie" or something saying goodnight! so im off too!